Skillman Group, PLC is a full service CPA firm of 15+ professionals in Troy, Michigan seeking a motivated individual with experience in public accounting. In this position, you will participate in accounting and consulting engagements for privately owned business and individual clients in a wide range of industries.
- CPA License
- 4+ years experience in audit, review and compilation engagements
Experience should include the following:
- planning engagement
- prepare paperless workpapers
- prepare financial statements
- document internal controls
- knowledge of QuickBooks, Caseware and Creative Solutions
- demonstrated strong work ethic
- attention to detail with a thorough approach to work and strong communications skills
- self motivated with ability to complete jobs without supervision
This is a full time position with a salary commensurate with experience. We offer excellent pay, benefits, a retirement program and a pleasant working environment.
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Skillman Group, PLC
A full service certified public accounting firm which combines professional accounting and consulting services.