At Brink, Key & Chludzinski, we offer a wide array of services to help our clients with their focused business needs. Your team, with numerous specializations and a wide variety of industry knowledge, will be there to guide and be a resource for you as you navigate arising challenges and opportunities. We pride ourselves on having an open door policy between all levels of staff and management for any questions or discussions.
Brink, Key & Chludzinski is seeking a Senior Accountant with a minimum of three years of public accounting experience to join our team to continue to develop a professional accounting career while improving technical knowledge in the areas of tax, payroll, financial statements and assurance engagements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Preparation of year-end engagements and tax returns for clients in a variety of businesses
• Responsible for planning and carrying out work related to Assurance & Accounting and income tax engagements • Ability to prepare and complete working papers, financial statements and tax returns according to regulatory standards for clients in a variety of businesses
• Build working relationships with clients
• Auditing financial statements of business clients as a team member or audit senior
• Communication with partners and other team members of progress on an ongoing basis
• Providing advice and training to other staff members
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required • Minimum of three years of public accounting experience is preferred • Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) • Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism
Why Work for BKC?
As a senior accountant, you will be a part of a high performing team focusing on developing relationships and becoming a trusted advisor to clients. We are searching for candidates who want to grow with us and are continuously looking to improve their skills and seek advancement opportunities within our firm.
We incorporate a mentor program that aids in your personal growth with focus on technical skills, professional development and leadership training. For motivated and qualified individuals, advancement opportunities within the firm are readily available.
About Brink, Key & Chludzinski, P.C.
Brink, Key & Chludzinski, PC has been in business since 1992, serving the Southwestern Michigan area and beyond. The Firm's extensive and practical experience, in both accounting and tax compliance, offers clients a two-fold advantage: We help businesses successfully operate and expand, while minimizing taxes and retaining profits. In other words, we help our clients make money and keep it.
We know our engine is powered by good people and we are willing to invest in our people in order to achieve high results. With our mentoring program, summer flex schedule, a culture that encourages community involvement and alternate schedule options, we are continuously striving to offer and create an environment that encourages growth and freedom.