Are you ambitious and entrepreneurial? Do you want to be your own boss and take control of your destiny? If the answer is yes, then please read on…
Your Professional Background:
• CFP® certification (active CFP® certification or, you are close to achieving it). CPAs firms that want to offer investment advisory services are welcome as well. • 3 Plus years of Financial Planning/Investment Advisory/Client Relationship (preferably with fee-based RIAs).
• Passion for the Financial Planning/Client Relationships and Client Service. • Strong ties in the Detroit-metro area/Michigan (preferred).
Your Personal Traits:
• Strong integrity and good work ethics • Desire to engage yourself in the community • Trustworthy, dependable, and diligent • Patient and persistent with a can-do-attitude • Empathy for all and a serving attitude a MUST • Positive and resourceful • Willingness to wear multiple hats • Ready to go on your own
My Professional Background:
Experience: I have more than 15 years of Investment Advisory and Portfolio Management experience while working at various fee-based RIA firms, and at a trust department of a community bank.
Education: I have a Master's degree (MS) in Finance/Investing, and also hold the CFA® and CFP ® credentials.
Investments and Portfolio Management is my core passion.
Opportunity: This is not a salaried position.
This is an opportunity to collaborate and partner with someone who is planning to start a fee-only RIA/investment advisory/financial planning firm in the Detroit-metro area (Novi, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Canton).
I am confident that a team of two will lead to better success than one!
• On the investment front, the intention is to offer three different investing strategies using low-cost index funds/ETFs with some differentiating features (options/covered-call income, hedging etc.) vis-à-vis what most traditional RIA firms offer.
The intention is to add value for our clients and not-be-the-middle-man eating fees.
We hope to add value by being a bit more involved in the planning process, by using low cost index funds/ETFs, and by keeping overall investment advisory fees low (investment advisory fees will be 0.5 to 0.7% depending on the strategy).
Next step for you:
• Please send me your updated resume and a cover note if you are interested. I will be in touch with suitable candidates. Thank you.
• Major in Finance, Accounting, Economics areas preferred • Desire to engage yourself in the community • CFP or CPA preferred • Three or more years relevant work experience
Internal Number: 001
BACK TO TOP
MICPA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else MICPA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at MICPA Career Center.